Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, joyous and rapturous!

My application to Drew has been producing more or less constant stress, but today we had news:
I had asked one of my Duke profs (yes, I know, 6 years later...I hoped I'd stood out to him) to write me a recommendation letter. I tried emails, with no success and then called the Divinity School. Couldn't reach him by phone, but a wonderful soul volunteered to print out my email to him and put it into his faculty mailbox...so I did...and today Ben talked to him and he's sent off what he referred to as a "glowing" recommendation. Yay! That's the last one...maybe my completed application won't be more than a month late.
Now here's hoping we get good news from Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.