Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, what a week. I have to confess that I haven't even looked at this blog for days. Seems like there's been one thing after another. I started last week with a sort of sigh of relief because I thought I didn't have any major projects for the week...just the usual Bible study, PowerPoint for the evening service, and Wednesday nighter. I usually leave the PowerPoint until Friday, but all of the sudden I ran out of time...
I am going to my retreat tomorrow, and really looking forward to it. I'll work a half day tomorrow (afte a 13-hour day today, and some emails yet to return) and then go to the conference, and I'll come home Thursday to do a wedding rehearsal for Friday. Good thing the weather's set to improve.
So I won't be writing again until maybe Friday. Hope it's a good week for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.