Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Come As You Are

Well, folks, we're in the short rows now! Ann Street's new Sunday night contemporary worship service will start next Sunday at 7 pm...complete with Five: 19, our worship band, and powerpoint and all. Eric's running the show the first night, so one of tomorrow's tasks is to work on the worship space...he wants something modern and clean looking for the table/altar, and I think I have a plan in mind. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow, and we'll see how it goes.

I'm really excited about it generally; I think if we can really faithfully communicate the gospel and help folks become integrated into the life of the church, we'll have done something amazing and powerful and really worth doing.

I'm going to post our flyer that's been distributed around town, but here's our sort of theme graphic for the worship team:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.