Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

Shameless...


Yup, I am without shame. I took a day off (if you don't count checking email). A whole day. Well, except for writing my newsletter article and not writing another little blurb I'd meant to write.

Okay...maybe a little shame. But I took an actual day off!


Almost prepares me to go back to work and the insanity that is my Tuesday schedule (and an unprecedented 7 obligations on my calendar).


Nope, I'll call it shameless. I laid around most of the day, let Ben cook supper (tacos) and watched the end of the last Lord of the Rings movie and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." lazy and shameless, that's me.


I should be a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.